Hyperbolic




I wish I was a planet 

And you could be the centre 

With immense gravity 

Hold me 

For aeons


I accelerated  

I can't deny

A force pulled me away 

From the silence outside


I weigh nothing 

I am fragile

They warn me that you can destroy me 

But I see the light 


I am not prefect 

I retrograde 

My orbit is eccentric 

cause I never fly

How can I  belong to 

your perfect universe 



I can not see it clear 

until I get closer 

The heat, the light and the flare

The tears evaporated 

I knitted them into a long tail


I try to reach you 

But you gravity flip me back 

Your destiny is not here 

Scientist calculated 



It was a beautiful journey 

you said 

The periodic always return, 

let us make a date  

It was a nice encounter 

I understand 

But I am hyperbolic 

I will not stay


28 May 2024 23:41

Comments

Popular Posts