On the day your magic lost


On the day your magic lost
I make a cake And let candles blow 
Like another birthday I should remember 
Thrill about the new chapter that I am going to explore 

On the day your magic lost
I call my friends for comfort 
They say you should not smoke 
They say you should be going out more 
 I said thanks but I won’t go 

On the day your magic lost 
I light up a cigarette like before 
Watch the smoke rise in the air 
Let the ash fall in the tray 
So the pain in my chest, 
I can explain 

On the day your magic lost 
I feel that I can see much further 
I feel my shoulders 10 pounds lighter 
I feel that I am much stronger 
I wonder what’s happening out there 
I turn on the apps 
I know that guys like you 
are out there 

On the day your magic lost 
Not that I don’t love you anymore 
Just learn not to fool myself that you are the one I love 
Just tell myself that what I want is 
Simply, 
to be loved 

 26 May 2024 8:43

Comments

Popular Posts